Kenya – one of the finest shipping nations on the continent of Africa. A little bit about this bean:
- No packaging preservatives or nitrogen, justfresh small batchroasted coffee
- Kenya offers some of the finest coffees grown anywhere in the world. This high grown coffee is one of our most well regarded beans.
- Kenya AA coffee has a sharp, winy taste with a pronounced fruity undertone.
- We roast our Kenya coffee as a City Roast to bring out some of the more subtle flavor notes that the lighter roast will not. Despite the fact that coffee beans were first discovered in the neighboring Ethiopia many centuries ago, coffee production in Kenya only began at the turn of the 20th century.
- Since then Kenya has gone on to be the 21st largest producer of coffee in the world. The industry produces in excess of 51 million kilograms of coffee each year and employs over 6 million people. Flavor Profile: The rigorous grading system employed by Kenyan coffee producers means that pretty much all Kenya AA coffee will have similar flavor characteristics.
- Kenya AA beans are regarded for their light body, bright mouthfeel, and intense floral taste. Along with the floral notes expect to taste hints of tropical fruit, berries, and wine. While the coffee can have a rich flavor, it is almost always tempered by a bright and refreshing acidity.
- Finally, Kenya AA is known for its piquant and sweet aftertaste.
We are small batch coffee roasters and profilers trained and seasoned by some of the best roasters in the world. Our coffee is a labor of love and we distribute our gourmet roast and proprietary blends to individuals, businesses and churches around the world. Now we are sharing the love worldwide thanks to Amazon!
Coffee With a Cause
- Connecting with people through coffee and equipping people for their journey and eternal impact.
- Building community by advocating and promoting education and training for those who need a life skill.
- Helping those in need to recognize and unleash their gifting while helping to rebuild their communities.
Climb's Roast gives back to the community and much more....
In connecting lives through passion and giftedness, we help begin the process of advocating, promoting education and training those who are in need of opportunity and sustainability. Our avenue of equipping each person is carried out through our Cafe at BLACKLION, Coffee Roasting, K-Cup Production, and industrial teaching kitchen. Each of these programs has the incredible power and opportunity to better lives.
Our goal is Simple.....the Best, Fresh, Coffee you can have and at the same time Knowing you are making a Difference in someones life.