- Highest grade of Colombian coffee beans
- Creates a medium bodied and sweet coffee with a rich flavor and aroma
- Grind between medium and French is recommended
- Bold and full bodied in the middle with a crisp finish
- Non-GMO; Organic; Fair Trade; Rain Forest Alliance
Our Artisan, Small Batch, Colombian Supremo Blend Coffee will be one of the best cups of coffee you will ever have!
This is a Dark Roast will make a cup of coffee anyone will enjoy! To fill your coffee mug up even more you are helping change someones life at the same time! Climb's Roast is roasted locally in Charlotte, North Carolina USA. Our coffee is Fair Trade, sourced sustainably, and Certified USDA Organic.
About the Coffee:
- Dark Roast
- Colombia Supremo– Of all the coffees we roast, this bean wins the roasting war. We roast more of this bean than any other we do. Why? The local coffee houses and churches order this bean from us in mass quantity because of its ability to deliver a robust taste without any bitterness. The “brightness” is higher than most on this bean and conveys a nutty overtone.
- Grown– Producing a stable climate all year round, coupled with rich volcanic soil, this combination produces a consistent high-quality bean. In general, the premium beans are grown on the mountainous regions of Colombian Andes. This is where all the stars line up for the most popular bean on the world stage.
- Need to know– When we roast this bean it seems as if all the locals know it. The aroma coming through the air tells everyone this “supremo” is up to bat.
- Soapbox– “This roast is exquisite with buttermilk pound cake in the early morning or late at night. Remember, the darker the roast, and this roast is medium dark to City Roast, the less caffeine in the roast. So don’t let this roast scare you at night. Drink up!”
- Supremo is the highest grade of Colombian coffee beans. This is the coffee that off-the-shelf brands are trying to emulate when they offer “100% Colombian” blends, and not one of them comes close to the quality of a fresh roasted Colombian Supremo bean.
- These large beans create a medium bodied and sweet tasting coffee with a rich flavor and aroma.
- The roasting process is carefully monitored to bring out the best chemistry and balance of this blend. Very bold, bursting with delicious berries, listless acidity without the bitter edge offers a smooth finish.
We are small batch coffee roasters and profilers trained and seasoned by some of the best roasters in the world. Our coffee is a labor of love and we distribute our gourmet roast and proprietary blends to individuals, businesses and churches around the world. Now we are sharing the love worldwide thanks to Amazon!
Coffee With a Cause
- Connecting with people through coffee and equipping people for their journey and eternal impact.
- Building community by advocating and promoting education and training for those who need a life skill.
- Helping those in need to recognize and unleash their gifting while helping to rebuild their communities.
Climb's Roast gives back to the community and much more....
In connecting lives through passion and giftedness, we help begin the process of advocating, promoting education and training those who are in need of opportunity and sustainability.